AUGUST 13TH, 2022
SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2022
COMBINED SESSION WITH ANDY NGUYEN
SEPTEMBER 24TH, 2022
OCTOBER 15TH, 2022
NOVEMBER 12TH, 2022
DECEMBER 10TH, 2022
EC 27 | FALL 2022 DATES
Qualified Cadets $90 | Non-Qualified Cadets $115
- Please provide proof of Elite Circle qualification by providing each name of recruit and/or sale.
- Must have a minimum of 3 personal points of any combination of recruit and sale of insurance/investment products.
1 recruit = 2 pts
1 sale = 1 pt
- All 3 personal points must be within a 30-day rolling period starting (TBA)
- Please attach qualifying proofs to the registration form to validate your approval into class.
- Confirmation page of online generated AMA’s as well as system proof of sales is acceptable. Please use common sense in submitting one page of verification per point.
NO PROOF = NO ADMISSION TO ELITE CIRCLE
Enrollment fee is non-refundable. Credit/Debit Card are accepted. The enrollment fees are used to cover operating cost of the program including the expenses to have all the leaders around the country to coach the classes.
Spouse is welcome to attend EC as a spousal support. Spouse's personal recruits/personal sales can only be counted as your personal recruits/personal sales if and only if your spouse pays for the same fee like you. Rewards will only be granted to the person registered.
All the other Elite Circle’s policy, please refer to “Rules & Regulations”.
Each Elite Cadet is allowed to bring registered EC Rookie on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th Class. All registered Elite Rookie can attend only one class during the current EC with $35 fee (attendance & meal payment)
“ROLL UP” Rule: If you have an Elite Circle Qualifier in any leg without a CURRENT Elite Circle Cadet between you and the new qualifier, the new qualifier “ROLLS UP” to you as your Elite Circle Rookie/Exchange leg.
Enrollment fee is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
Points for Rookie:
Class 2 for 5 pts.
Class 3 for 3 pts.
Class 4 for 2 pts.
Class 5 for 1 pt.